Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!

Warning this post is extremely picture heavy!!! We had the opportunity to go to Disneyland this weekend for my niece Kate's four year old birthday!! It was so fun!! My whole family was able to go. Spencer and Jenny were there, Emily and Matt, Adam and his new lady friend Sky,Matt and Ashley, and then my mom and dad and us! We flew there from Falcon Field airport and Aaron and I are both scared crapless of flying so it was pretty crazy! Aaron said he wanted to sit up front just in case the plane went down so he could help land us safely?? He doesn't even know how to fly, oh well. Needless to say we arrived safely. We had so much fun and Jack loved every minute of it! We went on the jungle river ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, it's a small world, Peter Pan, and a bunch of others. On kate's Bday we had lunch with all the princesses at Airel's Grotto... She loved that! I think Jack's favorite thing, along with Aaron's, was the Pixar parade. Jack loved seeing Lighting McQeen, and Tow Mater, and Sully from Monsters Inc. On Saturday Aaron's bro and sis and niece Kaelin came too and we went to Bug's life and rode all of those rides, that was sweet. We ran from ride to ride trying to get as much fun in as possible. We had an awesome time. Anywho Happy Birthday Kate and thanks Dad for making this all happen. My feet are killing me!! Enjoy the pics!

















































8 comments:

Michele said...

How fun! Were you on a private jet? (Of course...that's how you roll right!?!) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!! cute pics!

Chelsey Howard said...

i love the last picture of you guys all together:) So fun!! Disneyland is the best place on earth. I think its just as good as Hawaii:)

amy anderson said...

Lucky girl! That would be the best birthday party ever!! Jack is getting so big! We need to come play with you guys.

Anonymous said...

so so fun!!! I am so so jealous. Looks like you guys had a blast!! And you look so freaking cute....like always. I am coming down for 5 weeks for the summer..we should get together then

Kim and Matt said...

HOw fun! I love Disneyland...but who doesn't. :)

Anderson Adventures said...

How fun. Your little boy is so cute and I love his cute hats. You heard right. Jon is starting a business there and we are leaving our home in Utah to come back to sunny AZ. I am so excited except that I have to leave my home. it's weird because I haven't lived in AZ for like six years.

Theresa said...

Love the last pic of Jack glaring at you and Aaron!

AnaleeCuller said...

love love love those pics!! we need to go wit ya next time for sure! nate would LOVE the pixar stuff. jack is too cute!