Monday, March 16, 2009

So Awesome!

What up Family and Friends! I don't know if this is normal, and frankly I don't really care, I just want to get on here and say how freeking awesome life is. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing girl and to have such a great baby boy. Laura has been so supportive of me in all of my en devours and she does such a great job in helping me believe that I can achieve anything I want. She is so rad! This last week I was super behind in work, it just kept piling up and up and up and it was nearly impossible for me to catch up on it all. I asked her if she would be willing to help me and she was totally down! Together we through a "work party" til one o'clock in the morning catching up on stuff that I had brought home from work, that is so awesome!! Thanks babe! You are amazing!

And Jack is just a total stud. I have heard parents say before how they learn so much from their kids, and I never really understood that until now. Jack is always so happy. His thirst for knowledge is amazing. He tries over and over and over again to accomplish little things and his persistence is amazing. For example, he is starting to learn sounds and certain words, and he babbles all the time. Then tonight we were watching 24 and I was all "Cool" and then he started making the hard C sound! Then I kept saying, "K" "K" "K" 'K" and he was repeating it after me, then I said, "ool", "ool", you get the idea, and then he totally said it! It was awesome! Anyways, sorry if you all think this is lame. I am just so stoked. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father and his hand in mine and Laura's life. He truly picked us up out of the grasps of the adversary and has turned this into something beautiful and great. I know that none of this could have been possible without him.

I love you Laura and Jack!

Aaron (Daddy)

7 comments:

Michele said...

You've got a great wife! She's a keeper! We love little Jack too! Can't believe he's talking now! How fast they change! It will be fun to see you in like 2 weeks! yea!

AnaleeCuller said...

love ya lots bro! I too am so grateful for you both and we love jack soooo much! it so cool seeing you be an awesome and attentive hubby and daddy!!

Amy F. said...

That was really sweet Aaron. Laura is an amazing girl. Having kids is amazing! I can't help but get so excited over every little thing Dax does, and now I understand how parents have felt! I feel so blessed as well.

Nibley Youth Trek said...

You two are amazing!!! Jack you picked two great people to be your parents! I love you all so much! Love Dad Elder

Anonymous said...

ok laura i haven't really met your hubby but i seriously love him. he is so sweet! you guys are awesome!

Kim and Matt said...

You two are great...I mean three.

Ryans said...

Aaron, Way to be such a great Dad and Husband! I'm so glad you guys are doing good and are happy. Kids are the best - I know mine teach me things about how Heavenly Father must feel about us all the time. They are so much fun! Wait till there's 3, it's even better.