Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweets turns 28!

So as some of you may or may not know A-ron turned the big 2-8. It was quite a milestone for him. Between the hot flashes, gray hairs, and losing his eye sight, it was awesome! But seriously we celebrated big time. For the morning festivities we had pancakes and ESPN. Afternoon rolled around and my parents watched Jack and I took Aaron to a spring training game(Diamondbacks at Giants). We had awesome seats! We were literally in front of the dug out. Needless to say Aaron was in heaven. He got a signed ball by Eric Brynes along with all of the eight year old boys, yes Aaron was the only male over eight yelling for autographs...it was hilarious. We got good food and sat back and caught the game and some rays, it was great! Later that night we went with some friend to BJ's pizza and got some yummy food! I just want to say how lucky I am to have such an awesome hubby! He has such a zest for life! He has so much joy! He helps me to look on the positive and see the happiness in the small things. He's such a hard worker, whether its his job, our home, or whatever he puts his blood, sweat and tears into it. He's got a great sense of humor, and he gets mine(which alot of people don't). He makes me feel loved and appreciated. He never goes a day without saying I love you. He is an outstanding father. He and Jack have an unreal bond. He loves his boy...and his future children. He is just great all around. I just want to finish by saying I love you Aaron! Your the best! 28 looks good on ya! Here are some pics from the day! The Bday Boy! Us in the car...tradition. Our seats! Aaron and I sat behind them. This will be us in 40 years. View from our seats!
Steven Drew. Aaron thinks he's tops!

Conor Jackson is so neat looking!
We died laughing at this guys stance. He looks like he may have to use the potty.
So sad to see the BIG UNIT in Giants get up. So sad.
I just thought I did a good job taking this pic!

Chris young. We like him. Jack and I
My boys!

7 comments:

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

happy late birthday aaron! I can't believe its been so long since we've seen you guys... just the other day I looked down at my expanding belly and remembered one of the first things I ever said to Laura... 'you think your big now, but just wait.' man its a good thing you forget this part of being pregnant- 13 more weeks seems like an eternity right now =)

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! We can't wait to see you guys soon! Almost 3 weeks away! We're going to a spring training game the day we fly in at noon (4/2)! So we had to catch a 6am flight, YIKES! We can't wait for the Dbacks game with you guys though! It's gonna be so fun! You guys will have to come hang at the waterpark at our hotel w/us on Sat after golf!
I love the pic of you guys in the car! Fun!

Amy F. said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Jack looks so cute! And that pic of the older couple, they kinda did match you guys (in 40 years ;). I wish I knew more about baseball...

Chelsey Howard said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. I'm glad he had fun! Your such a cute wife:)

Tracy Elder said...

Finally a pic of Jack!!! He is such a cutie bug!!! We can't wait to see him. Kaelin and Jack will have so much fun together. D.Land! D.Land! D.Land!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE. YOU ARE THE PERFECT WIFE! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN

hoopesfam5 said...

Happy belated birthday Aaron!! Sorry we missed it...we all really need to get together some time and just hang out.