Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer Time!!

Alright here are some new pics of what we've been up to. My teeth still hurt like a mother, but it seems to be getting better. We have had a fun couple of weeks, I played on Scarlett's softball team with some of her friends. We played this team straight out the trailers from A.J.. It was hilarious, I thought half of the team could eat me for dinner, except for the fact that the team had 4 teeth in total! A fight almost broke out when their player ran into one of ours and then she started yelling at our player. Our pitcher, which was 5 ft. nothing, got in the other girls face and started yelling at her to chill out, she called her a biyotch, I was dying because the other girl had no idea what a biyotch was. Aaron came to cheer me on with Scarlett's hubby Cory. It was hilarious to see to them in the stands with Jack and Crew, pushing the strollers and yelling at the other team....talk about role reversal!! Anyway last night we went to the Diamond Backs game and we were able to score sweet seats from Aaron's work, thanks Kathy! It was really fun taking Jack to his first MLB game. We got some suveniors for him. Someday he'll appreciate it when the players become hall of famers. Anyway hope everyone has the Labor Day of the century! We are just way excited for some BBQ and swimming and a break from the ball and chain aka work! Here are the latest pics of the Elder fam! Enjoy!

Our little fam at the D'backs Game



Jack Lov'n his first game



Hangin with pops



The view from our seats



Jack Sleeping with his hand on his head



Jack Playing on the floor



Me and Jack taking a swim

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute, i love to see your pics

Tatiana said...

He is getting so freakin big already! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?? Jealous of your seats at the Dbacks! Too bad they lost. And you are looking awesome every day!

Michele said...

We can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks! I can't believe how much Jack has grown! He's a little boy now...not a baby anymore! Fun pics! SAve some sun for us!

Leah Finch said...

Your family is so cute!!! I wish a could think of a better adjective, but looking at each picture, that is what I said in my mind : )

Chelsey Howard said...

the pictures of Jack are so cute! I love when baby's start to fill out and they get little chubby cheeks:) I love picture of him sleeping:) Your story about the softball game cracked me up (lol)

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Hey you! I was leaving a message on Ang's blog when I saw your picture. It was fun to take a peek into your life. Your hubby and baby Jack are adorable. You look great as always. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron! The golf place is AZ Golf Works.

Angie said...

Jack is so cute! I need to come see you guys! Laura you look beautiful as always. Sorry to hear about the your teeth. Hope you are feeling better! Tell Aaron Hi for me!

Nibley Youth Trek said...

Jack is amazing! You guys are amazing! Awesome parents! I love looking at your blog and reading your comments. Good luck in your new house!!!!!!

Amy F. said...

So cute. And I love the matching, festive Dbacks attire.
The hand on the head, so random! I love funny sleeping positions.
He is seriously so cute!

hoopesfam5 said...

It's been a long time since we've seen you guys...sure looks like you have had a totally fun summer though!! Congrats to the [official] new grad!!

Theresa said...

Wowie! You guys are such a cute lil family! Jack is ADORABLE...aah, his little jersey......Hope to see you soon!

Theresa said...

I think I did it!!! Are you guys proud of me or what!!!! Tell me what you think of my new and improved........