Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jack's Blessing and Aaron's Graduation Weekend

Hello Hello... we've had a crazy past three weeks full of fun events! I was able to go to Utah for a week and visit my Grandma Giles with my mom and Jack and Aaron had to stay home and work... he got a lot of stuff done, the house was immaculate when I got home, and he also got a lot of wii playing in. The cabin was awesome and as soon as I got home it was time to prepare for Aaron's graduation. The graduation was at Cardinal's Stadium and that was really cool to see. Aaron looked so good in his cap and gown, me and Jack are so proud of him! Then that Sunday was Jack's baby blessing. That was a really cool experience. Aaron blessed him and right when he started the prayer Jack started crying and he cried the whole way through until he heard the ending of the blessing "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen" and he stopped crying! It was funny that he stopped crying once the blessing was over. Aaron's family was in town that weekend and we had a big BBQ after the graduation on Saturday and a lunch at my parent's house on Sunday after the blessing. Jack is doing awesome. He is getting big and making all sorts of funny noises, I'm loving it. I started work again this Monday so its kind of a bummer, but I work from home so its all good in the hood. Well, here are some pics of the good ol times! Enjoy

Our little family



Jack's Blessing outfit



My Graduated Man!



G'Ma Elder, Uncle Adam, and Uncle Austin



Yeah Aaron!



Us with The CA Elders



The Crew



Jack at the Cabin



Jack sleeping on Me



Sporting his Hurley outfit from Noal Ba!!

8 comments:

Cardon Family said...

Congrats to Aaron!!! I bet that feels so good that he is graduated! Jack is darling as always...I love those eyes! I can't wait to see you guys when we get back to AZ!!!

Nibley Youth Trek said...

We love you and it was good to be with you! We are very proud of you three!

Chelsey Howard said...

Wow, sounds like you guys are busy busy:) I didn't know Aaron was related to Adam Schnieder:) That's so funny that they are in our ward, small world hu?! And yeah it seem like babies always do that during their blessing, little stinkers:)

Chelsey Howard said...

P.S. Congradulations to your hubby that's awesome, graduating is a huge accomplishment:)

Carissa Hill said...

Congratulations Aaron!!! Bet it feels awesome. Jack looks great. Laura, you look fantastic!!! I thought about coming down with Krystin for the graduation/blessing, but that wasn't going to happen with this pregnancy and the horrible heat. I don't know how you guys stand it! We're reaching the low 100s here and I'm just dying...less than 3 months to go...

Tatiana said...

Hey! Congrats Aaron! I can't wait for Chris to graduate...and then continue to graduate again. sucks. And love Jack's blessing outfit. I just love his big eyes. Who does he look more like? You look so good for just having a baby. Wanna hang out next week? Email me your digits...tatbradshaw@gmail.com...we will chat it up and figure it out!!

Leah Finch said...

HI! Ok I had no idea that you had a blog until Rach was here for 18 days and eventually we got around to looking at the computer! Your family is so cute! Jack is adorable! Congratulations on all your many accomplishments! Love Leah

Amy F. said...

Congrats Aaron! Jack is so cute. I get so excited whenever you guys put up new pictures. Laura, you are the cutest Mom!
Good job you three!