Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Teeth Suck!

So ever since my first tooth I was plagued. I hate the dentist so I always put off going there. If you know how cavities work, they only get worse with time. And if you know Aaron you know that he has absolutely beautiful teeth. I mean I want to pull them out of his head and put them in mine. Well anyway one night I was complaining about a cavity that I have had for quite some time. I knew Aaron would never understand because of his perfect teeth status. I knew in my heart that my tooth was a goner, but I didn't want to face reality. Well I asked Aaron if he could schedule an appointment for me to get it looked at. So he schedules it for the next week. After he gets off the phone, I explained that it really hurt and I should probably go sooner. He didn't really want to call right back to reschedule so he wanted to look at my tooth to see if I really needed to go in sooner. I show him, and I can just see his face go from a complete smile to absolute horror. He gets on the phone imediately and tell the lady I need an emergency extraction. So I go in the next day to the dentist who happens to be Aaron's uncle(bless his heart). He basically tells me that if I want teeth by the time I'm thirty I have alot of work to do. So he gets started numbs me up and pulls my freakin' tooth out. It hurt like a mother. Then I go in the next week to get the stiches out from that ordeal, only to schedule more work. Well I go in today and let's just say that my face is so numbed up my eye is sagging. Not to mention it's totally blood shot. I look like freaking quazimoto without the hump on drugs. Anyway he did an awesome job and after an hour of work I have two beautiful gold teeth! Woohoo! I'm staright gangsta now. I really didn't want my back molars gold but it will have to do. Hopefully I don't ever get mugged, I'm absolutely sure that if a mugger saw my beautiful gold teethers he pick them out in a flash! Anyway Besides my horrible dentistry saga my fam is doing awesome. Jack is growing up so fast. It is crazy that he is almost 4 months. He is laughing and grabbing on to things...mostly my hair. He is a cute little bugger. Aaron is just working away doing normal Aaron things. I can't keep up, he seriously has so much energy, which is good for me because he gets alot done. What can I say I absolutely love the guy. Anyway I will put more pics up soon!

11 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That sucks, I'm with you I HATE the dentist, who doesnt?! And my kids are screwed cause Trevor and I both have bad teeth:( At least Little Jack has a chance of getting good teeth:)

Cardon Family said...

hahaha....I am cracking up right now from reading that post! I can't wait to see your shiny gold molars!!!!

Anderson Adventures said...

lAURA
you crack me up. I am so sorry about that whole ordeal but the way you told it just makes me laugh.I am glad you got them taken care of because I have a friend who didn't and it cause a huge infection throughout his whole body. Anyways, gangsta style is cool. Noone will see them back there anyway. I can't wait to have a little boy. Yours is adorable and I can't wait to meet him.

Anderson Adventures said...

lAURA
you crack me up. I am so sorry about that whole ordeal but the way you told it just makes me laugh.I am glad you got them taken care of because I have a friend who didn't and it cause a huge infection throughout his whole body. Anyways, gangsta style is cool. Noone will see them back there anyway. I can't wait to have a little boy. Yours is adorable and I can't wait to meet him.

Tracy Elder said...

hhahaha!! Laura you are a funny girl!!!

I can't wait to see your gold teeth...or tooth...

AnaleeCuller said...

oh bless your heart!! I am sooo sorry you have this ordeal to go through! love ya girl!!

Anonymous said...

hey you, i was just thinking about you today..i need to call you. it sounds like everything is going well with you. i can't believe how grown up we are...it's crazy. i was just looking at your pics...you are so beautiful Laura and little jack is so handsome

Tatiana said...

hahaha that was an awesome story! Teeth suck. I have the worst teeth they are so senstive to everything. I cant even use that stupid bleaching stuff, I have to take some perks after it to ease the pain. Thats how bad it gets. You should probably show us a picture of your new grill! And we need some pics of Jack!

The Hillan Family said...

You are SO funny! I just love when I get in a good laugh first thing in the morning! Jack is such a cute little bugger! Wish I could see him in person! Oh btw, this is your cousin, Alisa:)

Chris and Christy said...

Oh I love love love that story! hillarious but sad. Thanks for documenting it!! hahahaha. Love ya Lo!

Amy F. said...

Ouch! That sucks! I can relate somewhat being that over the last 2months I had 4 visits where they filled like EIGHT cavities -doh!! I swear I will never let that happen again (yeah right).
You poor girl!