Friday, September 12, 2008

We Bought our First Home!!

What up Fam and Friends! Aaron here, I just wanted to get on here and say that we just closed this afternoon on our house! We are so stoked! We got a sick deal on a model home that was bank owned. It has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and it's upgraded to the max since it was a model! We got a super good deal on it since it was owned by the bank! Go Big!! We'll put pics up asap, but I just wanted to give everyone a holla and tell ya the good news. Word up!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

SWEEET!!!! Can I come live with you guys....I am lonely shmonely. I listened to that song laura, it made me feel angry that I took the time to listen to it.. :(

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

yeah for you guys! where is it at? we need pics of your little man too. congrats!

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting