Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hubby Tag

HUSBAND TAG

Whats your husbands name? Aaron Michael
How long have you been married? 1 1/2 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? I do unfourtunately...just compare our thighs
Who is a better singer? Aaron can sing like a bird
Who is smarter? Me haha...we might be equal...he has a degree
Who does the laundry? Aaron does, I ocassionally lend a hand
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? My man
Who mows the lawn? No lawn yet...but soon!
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? Aaron "Gasman" Elder...there are 2 reasons why he has that name...
Who is the first to say they are wrong? He is really sweet and admits to it quite often even when I'm at fault.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him...call me what you want!
Who asked who out first? He asked me, through many texts.
Who wears the pants? ME DUH!
I tag, Christy, Michele, Christi, Jenna, Randa and Chelsey

3 comments:

Michele said...

Too funny! "gasman" ha,ha!
Merry Christmas guys!

Tatiana said...

that was cute! Your little man is getting so big. And I'm jealous you guys got to go to the Sun/Knicks game we were supposed to go but my little guy got so sick the night before so we didn't want to leave him. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Chelsey Howard said...

That's a fun tag:) I'm so glad that I got to see you the other day!! That was fun, we should do it way more often!!! You are so freaking cute, you and your skinny jeans!!!