Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy B-Day Mom!

Hello... This is Aaron for this post. Well my mom's bday was this past December ninth, I can't believe another year has gone by. Time cruises so fast. We celebrated her bday by going to the grave to sing Happy Birthday with Analee and Charly, then me, Laura, and Jack went to Dairy Queen and got birthday treats in her behalf. I miss her so much, I am so grateful for the knowledge that families can be together forever. I am confident that it is not just some good thought or idea, but that indeed, through our savior and his gospel we will be with our loved ones for the eternities. When we go to my mom's grave we usually tell stories about her and share memories, but this time we thought for a change we'd update her on all that has happened since she has passed. Wow a lot of stuff has happened that she has missed out on, but I know she was with us in spirit. I love you mom!! Happy Birthday!! We all miss you very much!

Uncle Dave and Aunt Michelle came into town this weekend and we had a lot of fun playing Guitar Hero World Tour and hanging out. We went to the Suns/Knicks game last night and it was Mike Di'antoni's return back to AZ. I was so upset because he got a standing ovation and I was hoping that the crowd would have boo'd him out of the building. But, to my shigrin, we were the only ones in the whole arena booing him. Jack had a great time. It was also Laura's first game and she loved it!! Well... I hope all of our friends and family are having a great holiday season. Enjoy the updated pics




















5 comments:

The Read Blend said...

Stewart told me how he remembers all the nice things that your mother did for him and says he adored her very much.

Angie said...

I love this post! Jack is getting so big! He is cute as can be! Of course he has his Suns jersey already! Looks like a lot of fun! Hope you have a great holiday!

Kim and Matt said...

Loved the post about your mom, Aaron. Very neat.

How fun! You got to go to the Suns game!

Chad and Amanda said...

K first of all love the pics of Jack. So cute! We really miss you guys. Aaron I remember when your mom passed and I am positive she is so happy looking at you and your awesome family from heaven. Anyways, we really want to get together with you guys so call us. I got a new phone and your numbers didn't transfer. Take care and Merry Xmas

Nibley Youth Trek said...

Beautiful tribute to your mom! She would have wanted a Parfay at Dairy Queen. Wish I was with you guys and brother Dave and sister Michelle at the game! See you during the Christmas holiday! By the way, Aaron, I didn't know you liked country christmas music?!!! And wow, can you three dance!