Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sealed for Time and Eternity

What up, Aaron here. I just wanted to write a quick something regarding our sealing this weekend. It was so amazing! We had so much support, thank you to all our friends and family members who came to support us. Thursday night Laura went through and got her endowments, it was such an awesome experience. It was so cool to look over at her and see her in the temple, such a babe!! Friday was our sealing and that was by far the crowning point of my life so far. Laura and I walked into the sealing room and our sealer knew both of our families really well. He bore his testimony of eternal families and how special of an occasion this was for us. He went into great detail on how important it is to be sealed together as a family in the temple. After Laura and I were sealed together they brought Jack in to seal him to us. He was all in white and they put his little hand on top of ours and sealed us together for time and all eternity. It was so amazing!!! This past year has been awesome, but now that we are sealed I feel like our joy has been multplied by 100! My brother in law asked me if I felt different, I told him that there was more of a confidence and a calmness now knowing that we will be together forever. So awesome!! Anyway, we got tons of pics taken, but they are being developed, we'll get them scanned and post them up asap. But until then enjoy this one of Laura, Jack, and me in front of the temple. Holla!


15 comments:

The Giles said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. We wish we could have been there. It sounds amazing. Love you guys!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

congrats guys that is so awesome for your family

Michele said...

Wow! What an amazing experience that must have been! Love the pic! Sorry we didn't make it down...we might come down in Dec... still checkin' out airfare, etc.

Jen&Joe said...

congrats.. that s so awesome! Cute family pic

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your sealing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Elder Fam! That sounds pretty awesome. I could only imagine the feeling when they brought sweet little Jack in.

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!! Awesome Possum!!! Now that you wrote a new blog can you please have Laura gimme her number cuz I lost my cellphone and I really need to talk to her!!!! So I can give you all my love in person! THX MATE!!
Theresa

The Read Blend said...

Congratulations! It is a great experience.

Moss Family said...

Congratulations to the three of you. I heard that Bro. Perkinson sealed you guys, He also sealed Holly and I as well. He served in my mission with me back in Washington D.C. He really is a great guy. Once again Congrats and hope to see you guys every once in a while back at the old ward building.

Chad and Amanda said...

Congratulations! I'm so jealous. Chad and I are planning to get there soon we will let you guys know. Take care

Chelsey Howard said...

Congradulations on being sealed! There is nothing that gives you more peace than knowing you guys will be together forever!! Congradulations you guys:)

Leah Finch said...

Congratulations! My mom said it was amazing!

Jenna Hardy said...

That is so awesome. Congratulations! I am so sad I did not get your comment until yesterday. I am new to the blogging thing and I never read your comment until now so I am so sorry I was not there. I am so happy for you guys though. What an amazing weekend you have had! But yes...we definately should get together & go out. Call me 602-793-2356!!!!!!!

Tatiana said...

Congrats you guys! Chris and I did the same thing. We got sealed a ytear later so we had Bryson go in the sealing room too. It was such a neat experience. Reading what Aaron wrote brought tears to my eyes just remebering the feelings that I felt in there. That is so awesome!

Renee said...

Congratulaions! I am so happy for you... I bet baby Jack was a cutie pie in his white clothes...looking forward to pictures! :)