Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ani

It's our Anniversary today. We actually made it...haha. But all jokes aside it's been a fantastic one. We have had a lot happen in such a short period( I never thought years were short until I graduated high school, I hate getting older bleh!). Anyway we have had a baby, bought a bunch of stuff..including house and car, got into debt hahaha that ones a joke (Aaron would like me to reiterate that we are not in debt), and turned our lives around with a whole new perspective. So bam! There is our life in a nutshell. It has been such a blessing to add Jack to our crew. Aaron and I would not be who we are today with out that sweet baby! I also want to say what a wonderful amazing man I married. I totally lucked out in the marriage lottery. His rugged good looks tickle my fancy, he is such a help around the house, he has a work ethic that can sometimes drive my lazy bum crazy, he is hot...did I say that one already? And he is just an all around a good genuine person. I am grateful for him. So anyway I know that you are all dying to know the details of our anniversary, so I will fill you in. We decided to celebrate Friday because it fell on a Sunday. Analee, Aaron's sissy helped out tons by watching Jack and after we dropped him off we headed off to Cheesecake Factory and a movie. After a lot of wrong turns and traffic we decided to go to Charlestons to make the movie. We walked in and there was no wait which is freaking awesome! I had the steak of my dreams(it was marinated in pineapple juice and soy sauce), crescents to die for and we reminisced about this past year. It was great, kind of like playing the compliment game in a round about way...if you know me then you know what that is. Anyway we went to go see House Bunny, because I love dumb movies like that, and of course it was no longer showing. So instead we went and saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist opening night with a bunch of high school girls...awesome( Aaron told on them cuz they were yelling throughout the movie,hahaha!). It was ok, but since we love Michael Cera it made it worth while. Well to end the night we hit up Bahama Bucks( I love this place...strawberry colado and cream tastes like a dream in my mouth!) and picked Jack up and went home to sleep! Twas a great night indeed. I love anniversary's they are like mini birthday without turning older. Anyway if you read this much thanks for taking an interest in our lives! I am grateful for the people I have in my life more importantly Aaron! I love you sweet cheeks!

Me and my main squeeze



No one on the corner has swagger like us, hahaha



awwwww



Aaron loving his rolls



I love this man



And I love this little man soooo much too!!



He's up on all fours!!

14 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh man you crack me up. I just wanted to tell you of our infactuation also with that as understated as charlestons. Icant even go there yo. As a matter of fact the big j man was in town this weekend and that is why I haven't called.... I have been just dreaming of the great story you are going to tell me about...I am dead serious. Well this was a long commmmm...whatever. I know you want it.

Chad and Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! K first off you guys sound way too much like Chad and I. I hate going to the movies when all the highschool kids are there. They are way too noisy and I have had to get them yelled at so many times so now I just go to movies durning the day. IM SO OLD! Anyways, miss you guys wish you were still in the ward keep in touch

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a fun night minus the 11-teen year olds at the movie!
I love reading your blog--you crack me up!

Michele said...

Awww...happy ani! You 2 r the cutest couple eva! (Besides dave and I)...you both are so blessed to have found each other! Love ya...all 3!

Tatiana said...

Happy Annivesary! Isn't is amazing how time flies! Sounds like you guys had an awesome night out on the town! And can I just say Laura, you look freakin amazing! Beautiful! I can't believ how big Jack is getting. You need to post some more pics of him doing cool things!

hoopesfam5 said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Before you know it, one year will turn into five...then twenty....then fifty-five...and we'll all be sitting around with our dentures and walking canes wondering where the time went. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i am so happy you are doing so great! you just seem so happy. i miss you a ton when i move back to mesa we are playing A LOT!

Scott and Jordan said...

Congrats on the anniversary! And I can't believe he is up on all fours! Honor can't stand to be on her belly I don't think she will ever crawl! Keep up the good work!

AnaleeCuller said...

you guys are too cute! I have loved watching you two grow and have such a great year. I sure love you guys more than you know and am so excited for this weekend!!! love ya

Carissa Hill said...

What a great couple you two make!! I'm glad my cousin found a girl like you! Congrats guys. Hopefully more wonderful years to come.

Theresa said...

Hey I lost my phone what is your number! I totally watched "Night at the Roxburry" and thought of you.....We need to dance the night away..asap. Seriously though, your number.....

Anonymous said...

Laura!! I'm so so excited that I ran in to you tonight! It must be fate! Ha Ha Ha... Anyways, you look amazing, as usual, your husband seems quite awesome, and Jack is one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen! I'm so happy for you! We need to get together and catch up soon!!
Love ya! Amy

Theresa said...

Really....no response???Really???!!!!!!! Hey douche I need your number I LOST MY PHONE....I refuse to go as long as last time without talking to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C'mon....you can e-mail it to me so its not all out there.....
Ternst84@msn.com

Chelsey Howard said...

K, first of all congradulations on the anniversary, glad you guys had fun:) Second, their cresont rolls are the best ever!!! And Bahama Bucks is the bomb:) Third, your little boy is to die for, he has such a cute little face:)