Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oooooooooooh Baby!

So I am finally to a point where I can actually do something besides hold Jack! It has been a crazy 3 weeks since he has been here...I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already. Being mom has been amazing, crazy, tiring, and a whole bunch of other things. I love him to death. I never knew that you could love something so much. The whole thing except for being pregnant the last month was a breeze. My labor went so smooth and really fast. I lucked out. I mean I went on a walk for a mile before I realized that I should get to the hospital, and 3 hours later, there he was in all his glory. He has grown an inch and a half, and gained about 2 pounds, he's a hungry boy! Anyway here are some new pics! We had a mini photo shoot, hahaha! Thanks to everyone for all of their help!

Jack Stylin Profylin



Chi-Chillin



Me and Jack



Just Sleepin in my arms



Twinsers!



He loves his swing!



They fell asleep watching the D'Backs game!



Just a sleeper... He's so amazing!

10 comments:

Michele said...

Such cute jack pictures!!! We can't wait to meet him! 2 more weeks! Yay!

Tracy Elder said...

Keep those pics-a-comin....

So ADORABLE!!

Moss Family said...

so glad to see new pics! He is such a little stud. So crazy how your life changes and you instantly fall in love with such a helpless little person. it's so weird to think I'll be doing it again with another little man within 2 weeks! Keep the pictures coming.

Unknown said...

He is so sweet Laura! I love the tiny little Vans! Enjoy it while he falls asleep anywhere cuz it only lasts a short while!

hoopesfam5 said...

We love the pictures, and the shoes. Adorable. So, when would be a good time for us to bring you dinner? We figured we would spare you the choas of the twins while you were adjusting to newborn Jack, but maybe we could swing by just quick enough to drop off some grub? Let us know!

Tatiana said...

Wow he is so long! I love his vans. Aren't those the best shoes ever! Oh go to this web-site LittleRuler.com. You guys have the same style as me and my husband so I think you will LOVE this place! We order a ton of stuff for the boys here all the time. Anyways check it out. I want to come visit you some time. Let me know when a good time for you would be. Love your little Jack and you look great!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh so sweet:) Babies are suck little angels. He is soooo cute, I just want to eat him up!!! i won't though I promise:) Congradulatoins.

Kim and Matt said...

Jack is getting so BIG! I need to come over and see him before he gets any bigger.

angela hardison said...

Laura -- he's darling!! Congratulations.

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

laura he's sooo cute! and totally stylish just like you! i need to come see this little man! well i'm 8 weeks along! so we are so excited! hurray! haha!