Monday, April 14, 2008

Bye Bye Ashlee...

Well this weekend was super exciting. My little sis got her mission call a while back and is taking off soon. We had her farewell this weekend and it was amazing! She sang "A poor way faring man of grief" sp? and it was so angelic!! We had all the fam in town and that was super fun in itself. Ashlee has been called to serve in the Everrett Washington mission, it's really sweet cuz that's actually where she was born, and my dad was a bishop there for 5 years! What are the freekin odds?! Laura is doing fantastic and we are both ready for baby Jack to make his appearance! We are sooo excited! Well, we love you so much Ashlee, we are so proud of you! You will do great! We can't wait to see you again in a year and a half! Here are a few pics of Jack's sick room, and our weekend pics...

Us with Adam and Tracy at Ashlee's shin-dig


Bye Bye sis... We're gonna miss you : (


Ashlee and Neice Kaelin... precious


Jack's nick nacks... and Dad's Suns on TV...


Jack's crib


Represent!


keepin the Aloha Alive!


Jack's shelf daddy built him

9 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

That is so fun your little man, Jack is almost here. I've been keeping up with you all but havent said hi yet. I can't wait to hear details, let us know when he's born. good luck with everything! we miss you

Anonymous said...

How cute is that room. You guys are gonna be great parents. I am so jealous.

Moss Family said...

First of all: The room looks sweet. I love all the vintage surf posters and the awesome surfboard shelves, so neat.
Second: I am so jealous you have only 4 weeks left, I have 8 and I'm dyin!
Third: Here is the info for the Childbirth Education Classes, if you are still interested...
You attend together as a couple (Aaron is the "coach") for 2 evening classes @ $65/couple. Call Tiffini Montague, RN and ICEA @ 480-834-8227. This is the same instructor Jeff & I had and we loved her. She is certified and has been doing this for 9 years and has had 6 kids of her own. Good luck! :)

Amy F. said...

Way cute room! I can't believe how fast your due date is approaching! And good luck to Ashlee -she'll be an awesome missionary.

AnaleeCuller said...

cute pics!! love the room, love my niece, such a cute pic with her and ash, love you guys~~

Tatiana said...

You are due so soon! Oh my gosh how exciting! I love the surfboard shelves your hubby made for your little man. I can't wait to see pictures, he is going to be so cute! You are going to be such a good mommy...and a hot mommy. You look so good, like you hardly gained any weight anywhere but your tummy! I'm jealous.

Michele said...

Hey guys! We wish we could have made it for Ashlee's farewell. Jack's room looks so COOL! We can't wait to see you in June! :)

Kim and Matt said...

The room looks awesome! Good job on the shelves dad.

Chelsey Howard said...

Wow I can't believe he made that cute shelves/dressor by himself. It's so cute! I'm so excited to see what your little baby jack looks like. So exciting! Any day now!