Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hola Amigos!!

Well here we are finally updating our blog. Sorry its taken me forever. We have awesome news though, and I'm sure a lot of you all already know, but we found out two weeks ago that we are having a boy!! We are sooo excited!! His name will be Jack Douglas Elder... what a stud. We are very very excited and are looking forward to having him bless our lives. Laura is doing great, she is looking fantastically beautiful and is feeling great. She is working for her dad's health care company and is liking that. Work is going good for me at University of Phoenix. School is good and I only have four more classes to complete and then I am done!! Woo hoo!! Things are going awesome. We feel very blessed and are so grateful for everything that has taken place lately, we are sooooo excited. Here are some pics of Thanksgiving... enjoy


Here is the Lovely Laura and I... awwww so gorgeous





Sportin the beard and mashin some potatos






Grandad Cardon and Nephew Luke... what a little stud




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We love you!!!

AnaleeCuller said...

awe so cute! I love you both so much!