Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas was a blast!!

Well Christmas 2007 was a total blast!! Laura and I went to Utah for a few days to see all the clan up there and that was awesome! All of the kids were home so that made it really fun. It was 25 degrees outside during the day and there was snow everywhere!! We had our Christmas up there Saturday night and then flew back to AZ on Sunday. Christmas at the Cardon's was awesome as well!! All the Cardons were home and we had great times! It was really fun chillin and hangin out, all together it was a fantastic Christmas!!!

Laura and little Ruby


Laura and Aaron at the Logan Temple... Laura's favorite temple.


All the girls got their PJ's for Christmas



The boyz and their Superman Jammy's!!



Little neices Kate and Ruby



Us with Analee and Charly in Utah



Baby Kaelin playing with Aaron's nose



The Elder boys at Dad's new office in N. Logan

3 comments:

Chris and Christy said...

K Lo, you have got to have the cutest pregnant belly I have ever seen. I just want to see you in real life now! I miss you! And I need to meet Aaron...he sounds like a great guy. Now, is it you doing these posts or Aaron? Who ever is doing them, does a great job! LoveYa!!

Amy F. said...

Aaron, you guys are such a cute couple! Laura is adorable, and so cute pregnant! That is so neat that you're having a boy. Hopefully our guy and your guy can be little buddies. Congrats again!

Jen&Joe said...

aaron elder is this really you? wow! do you remember me? I had know idea you married laura!! She is such a cute girl. I am glad to see you guys are doing good. congrats about the baby! I actually just had one 3 months ago. I had a little girl and it s been the best thing ever. I love being a mom and i am sure laura will to. Well congrats and keep me posted