Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Dread This Post...It's a DOOZY!

Ok for freaking real...this post is bound to be a long one, considering the last time I posted was in December and that doesn't count. So here I am, don't hate me. Prepare yourself. Here are all the things you may have missed.


Halloween. We were A-W-E-S-O-M-E. We were also the only adults dressed up at the neighborhood block party, which is also awesome. No but really how cute is my little pirate. I love him, I bite him almost everyday because he is that yummy.




My birthday. I turned 25. DREAD! I don't know what it is but I feel like an old hag now. I'm in a slump. We'll get past it, but for real what is it about turning 25 that makes you realize you're getting wrinkles around your mouth, your eyes and in between you eyebrows. Lets get honest, I about had a nervous breakdown the other day. But anyway I'm not this self-absorbed, so lets get back to my birthday ha ha ha. We celebrated with good friends good food and had sooooo much fun!







Then Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was awesome. We had family here the whole time and I loved every second.





Now Moving on to Christmas. I was sick AGAIN! I had the flu...so Christmas was not so eventful for my little family. But we did have fun with extended family and that's what really matters right? Having fun?







Then February came and went. We had family in town what seemed like every weekend, and I think this is the point in my life when I was like, "I don't want to take pictures!" Aaron didn't want to either. And now we both regret it. Sad. Anyway Aarons family came to town on Valentines weekend and we got to celebrate with them. We had alot of fun and did a bunch of stuff. IT WAS AWESOME! But seriously.

Then Dave and Michele came to visit. We always have alot of fun with them, we went out to eat like EVERY night and enjoyed good company, played darts, and looked at model homes. Love them...til next time.



And here we are all caught up to My hubs birthday. It was was an awesome week. We celebrate in weeks over here. Days are so 2000. We had alot of fun with friends and family and went and sang karaoke after. Anyway Aaron is awesome, love him, and I was so happy he enjoyed himself.








Now here a some cute pictures that have no rhyme or reason, but they are recent of Jack...Oh how I love my little boy!






Now if only I can keep up. I guess we'll see.

10 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

Im so happy you used my pic for your header! That makes me smile :)

You sure did a good job making Jack. Can't wait to see what the rest of them will look like.

Jenna Hardy said...

You have the CUTEST little boy! And yes..I remember those cave people at the ward party- I had NO IDEA that was you guys until later..ha!

Porter and Karla said...

That son of your is a STUD! what a handsome little guy. Thanks for the update. You are a gorgeous 25 year old I might add. And I didn't know you were friends with carrie (was webb) she is my sister in laws sister. wow did that even make sense? anyways good to see you are doing good!

Becky Garcia said...

I agree, Jack is a truly good lookin' little chap. Nicely done ;)

Chris and Christy said...

OMG. THE WRINKLES ARE SERIOUSLY DRIVING ME INSANE! so, i'm right there with ya. cute post Lo :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute...I can't get enough of Jack.....he is so so so so adorable! sorry I missed your birthday! Thanks for updating..loved it

Unknown said...

inspiring laura... i need to do a post similar to this, someday =) you guys are cute as always... and getting old is rough, wait till you have another kid the wrinkles and 'issues' just keep coming, but their worth it. -Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Eva.

I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

My special interests or skills are:
- HTML
- SEO
- Web design
- Internet business

I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

Anonymous said...

Hello


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


Do your friends and family a favorite buy introducing http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all of them?

CAid said...

https://corgishiba.dog/