Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jack's Bday Bash!!

Hola Friends and fam! Just a forewarning that this post is extremely picture heavy! We finally got to importing our pics from Jack and Crew's first bday party so I want to put some up. It was so fun! We had a full on petting zoo, pony rides, popcorn and cotton candy machines, Aaron on the BBQ grill, face painting, and tons of other fun little games. Jack and crew had a blast! I think the best part was when they got their little cakes and Jack was so meticulous that he didn't want to dig in to the cake. Once he saw Crew getting into his he let loose and made a great mess! Hence the new shirt he has on in the pictures toward the end of the party! Well, I want to say thanks to my mom, Elizabeth, and my Aunt Debbie. You guys did such a great job putting this together and Debbie your cakes were awesome. Well enjoy the pics!

























8 comments:

Michele said...

Cute photos! What fun!

Cardon Family said...

Oh man! That is the best 1st birthday party ever! I bet Jack had a blast! Happy birthday to him!!!

Amy F. said...

So cute! That is the best idea for a party. You can't go wrong with a petting zoo!! How fun.
Happy Birthday Jack. I love him opening the gifts -and what cool gifts too! Dax with a bat... now that I would be scared of, jk. Soon enough I'm sure.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Laura,
I totally found your blog...don't ask how. Your little boy is SO CUTE!!! Good work on that!

Kim and Matt said...

Hey, can you email me your address?
kim.fleming@phoenix.edu

Thanks, and I can't believe we haven't hung out forever...

Anonymous said...

what a fun mom! ok when and where seriously!?

ryan hoffman photography said...

Llama?!

Tatiana said...

Wow how time flies by! He is so big and so freakin adorable! That is such a great idea for a bday party. Thanks ;)