Monday, February 2, 2009

Our blog is Neglected. I found a solution.

So I decided I should probably start doing shorter smaller posts of the haps here otherwise I never get on and want to blog about something. It just seems like to much to do...so heres whats has been going on.

Jack is awesome...he is 9 months. Crazy. He's pretty close to walking and turning into a little dare devil/hellion. He loves the stairs which scares the crap out of me because it means a fall right onto the tile. Yikes! I guess it's time to invest in a gate.
The economy has really been taking a toll on my hair. I have roots for days. There is more important things to spend money on I suppose. I guess if that's my only problem I shouldn't be complaining. I know plenty of people that have it worse off. I think I'm going to make an appointment anyway. I was never a thrifty person... so why start now?
Aaron is working on his man cave aka garage. He think it's sweet.( Just a fridge and his speed bag) haha I find myself out there alot. It's fun to hit that thing. Anyway he's getting so buff that his sleeves rip when he puts his shirts on. It's awesome!

Well that's all we have to offer.


9 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Crazy picture! Yeah the stairs thing is scary:( Ours is the same way, if you fall your gonna land on tile:( Shea & Lilly have both fallen down:( Luckily it was only half way so we didn't have to make any trips to the emergency room:)

Theresa said...

Hey boo. I left you a messege awhile ago on here, no response........ I wanna talk to you, but dont have a telly. Lets go to a movie or something...

Amy F. said...

That picture is too funny. We just got a mac, which I like, but I'm still getting used to it.
Thanks for the post/update on little Jack. Still need to meet him in PERSON!! We'll talk... :0)

Anonymous said...

I love it, get your hair done anyway!

Nibley Youth Trek said...

Wow, he looks like his grandpa elder!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I am so happy I came accross your blog from Savannahs. I miss you and love you to death. Your little man is so adorable.

Brooke Monsen said...

Hey girlie sorry I was on my moms computer so it was showing that my comment ] was under her name but it was me. Luv ya

Michele said...

Crazy cute pitcure! Can't wait to see Jack again! (and aaron's Man-cave!) Less than a week! Woo-hoo!

Kim and Matt said...

HAHAHA!!!