Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy B-Day Sweet Cakes!!

Well I wanted to get on here and tell my sweet baby momma how much I love her and Happy Birthday!!! Sunday was Laura's Bday... it was really cool. The festivities started Saturday night where we went to dinner with some friends to Cheesecake Factory and had so muy deliciouso food! Then Sunday morning I made Laura some bomb french toast and sang her Happy Birthday to wake her up. We had stake conference at 10am so that was cool, and the we were able to relax the rest of the day. We were able to sprinkle in a little movie watching with The Love Guru, which wasn't as bad as people made it out to be (Liberal Media). We ate some great frozen pizza from CPK and topped it off with a great cake! Then we went over to her parents house for more cake and ice cream... yum! Laura I love you so much! I am the luckiest man on earth to have you as my eternal companion. You are the greatest wife and such an awesome mother to Jack. I hope you had the best birthday ever. I love you.

Halloween was soooo fun!! As you can see from the pics below we were 80's rockers, and Jack was a litte bear. It was so fun. We went to a little neighborhood potluck and then handed out candy back at our house. My sis Analee, bro-in-law Charlie, and nephew nate came over and Nate was a cowboy, it was so funny. There is also a pic here of Jack's little friend Teagan, he was an ASU football player, what a stud. Anyway, enjoy the pics:


My sweets on her Bday



Teagan and Jack



It's gonna be a great year, like the show



Laura and Jack at the Pumpkin Patch



Happy Halloween!



What up



Little Bear



Nate and Jack



Eating real food! hahaha



At the pumpkin patch again



Funny Faces!!



Good times



Me and Jack... and a pumpkin

18 comments:

Amy F. said...

Little Jack, so cute! You guys are such rockin parents. Okay Laura you rock those pants, and Aaron...so do you!! ;) Props, man, props.
What a cute costume for Jack. Too fun!

Amy F. said...

And Happy BIRTHDAY Laura! You go girl!

Melissa said...

cutest teddy bear ever and the rockers were perfect!!! Happy late birthday!

Michele said...

Like, you guys were so funny, like, you know?!? I about peed my pants at Arron's 80's costume...he looks like Brett Michaels from Poison! Too funny! What a cute little bear Jack was! Laura--you were an awesome 80's rocker too...love the big hair!
Happy B-day again! Hope your day was special!

Michele said...

Like, you guys were so funny, like, you know?!? I about peed my pants at Arron's 80's costume...he looks like Brett Michaels from Poison! Too funny! What a cute little bear Jack was! Laura--you were an awesome 80's rocker too...love the big hair!
Happy B-day again! Hope your day was special!

Theresa said...

Ok I love you so much! Will you guys be my parents?? You are so cute, and by cute i mean wierd, and by wierd I mean crazy, and by crazy I mean HEEEELLLP! just jokin', but seriously I miss you (Laura) the most! PLEASE CALL ME I AM DESPERATE TO SEE YA! And by desperate I mean sad, and by sad I mean depressed, and by depressed I mean suicidal.....

Chad and Amanda said...

Holy Crap I am laughing so hard right now. You guys look GREAT! We really need to get together soon.

Leah Finch said...

I love your outfits!!!! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Cute pictures! You're Halloween costumes turned out great! I still can't believe you found those pants at Target. Can I borrow them now that you are done?? :)
I think that Jack is the cutest little bear in the world!

hoopesfam5 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope it was fun. Love the Halloween costumes...wish Doug was willing to dress up in something like that! So, so fun...you guys are hilarious.

Tatiana said...

Happy Birthday!! You guys rocked those outfits! And I dont think any one could do it better. Jack wasn't the cuddliest looking teddy bear ever. He is getting so big!

Jen&Joe said...

Hey Laura how are you doing? Go ahead and leave me your email adddres and ill e mail you over the info.. That would be great. Just letting you know that we have been praying for your family that it doesnt turn into cancer! Now that sav had her baby will all have to do Play dates!

Anonymous said...

so funny i love the costumes!

Carissa Hill said...

Could just be the hormones from having a baby a week ago, but you two made me cry!! Aaron, you are soooo sweet to Laura! Sniffle, sniffle...

Tatiana said...

Hey can I get your address for Christmas cards please?!?

Chelsey Howard said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!! YOu guys are so cute, I love the Halloween pic. I thought I was gonna pee my pants there for a sec. when I saw you guys as 80's rockers:) That is freaking awesome! JAck has the coolest parents ever:)

Jen&Joe said...

hey so here is the infor for the turkey pit if you are still interesteed in doing it.


1st drop off:
Wednesday Novemeber 26th
24th street church building
4:00pm - 5:00pm

$10 Per Turkey

Thaw Turkey and wrap tightly with foil-
the more layers the better, at least four!
For more info call blake McClure
480 733 0017

2nd pick up
Thursday November 27th
thanksgiving day
24th street church building
8:30am - 9:30am

All proceeds to benefit the american heart association in honor of steve farnworth

I tryed to email you but it wouldnt work

Angie and Dave said...

Aaron your family is perfect! Congratulations on everything... Add my page to your contacts... I live in Colorado now, and no more myspace/facebook so its nice to connect with people on here. :)