Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Aaron's bday Bash

Hola Friends and Family! This is Aaron here... Laura threw me the most bomb Bday week possible! I started off with her buying Rockband for me and having Dan and Scott coming over and jammin!! Then we went to California for five days and had the trip of our lifetime. We stayed at Adam and Tracy's in Newport Beach, great times! We played lots of Rockband, ate lots of food, as seen in the pic at Lucille's BBQ, went to Hollywood, and hit the beach!

When we went to Hollywood we decided to go up into the Hills and see if we could find any celebrity homes, and sure enough I spoted Jason Lee from My Name is Earl in his drive way talking to his friend. I saw him and was all "stop the car, that's Jason Lee"! I went out and talked to him for a bit and got a few pics! He was way cool. We also spent a day in Hollywood with Laura's brother Adam and cruised Melrose, Rodeo Drive, and even hit up a screening of a short film! Boo Ya!!

Monday we hit the beach and it is pretty apparent that I need a serious tan! Laura and I have decided to make our Saturdays our "Sun Days" and go outside by the pool for a couple of hours. hahaha. While in Newport we tried to track down Chrissy and Clay from the Newport Harbor MTV show, we found their houses, but never saw them outside... oh well, now we can stalk them every time we go to Newport, hahaha just joking.. but seriously. Enjoy the pics! Thank you sweetheart for the Awesome Birthday!! I love you








8 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

Nice pics! I'm so happy that you guys had a good time here. I still can't believe we saw Jason Lee..CrAzY!!!

Chris and Christy said...

WOW! What a nice wifee you have! That sounded like a GREAT BDay weekend! Especially the beach...I can only imagine the feel of sand between my toes and wind blowing in my hair...JEALOUS. haha.

Amy F. said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday, by the way (the 3rd right?). That trip looks way fun. Now that we have the baby here Shawn and I keep reminiscing about a 2 week road trip we took last summer along the California coast. Live it up while you can!! JK. And Rockband looks like a blast.

AnaleeCuller said...

love the pics! I still crack up that you freaking talked to jason lee. your awesome!

Chelsey Howard said...

Hi chelsey (clayton) Howard here. Oh what a sweet wifey you are. Sound like you went all out, what a lucky hubby you have. Shhhh don't tell my husband how sweet other wifes are (ha ha). You look so cute pregnant. when are you due?

Unknown said...

LAURA!!! I didn't know you had a blog??? You disappeared from the myspace world-- I was wondering where you went?

How are you doing?

You look so pretty preggo! How do you feel?

P.s.
Email me your email address so I can add you. My blog is private.
foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh my goodness gracious. You are due so soon! That's exciting, well you look great, especially for being nine months pregnant. I'll make sure not to put any pic.s of me on the blog when I'm that far along cause it'll probably look like I'm having tripplets.

The Clarks said...

lo! can you leave me your email address on my blog??