Saturday, February 9, 2008

Basketball and Babes

This week has been really good. We transferred to a new doctor(our originally doctor was lame) and the new doc was money! We had a sweet ultrasound of baby Jack and we found out that he is actually due about two weeks before we originally thought! So Laura's due date is now May 1st! We also had some funny unexpected news that Jack's measurements were above normal as far as his height was concerned, haha! Being that Laura and I aren't exactly the tallest of the group we thought Jack would follow in our footstep, but it turns out that the tall Cardon gene looks to be pulling through for baby jack! He just may tower over his old man! hahaha

Speaking of the old man, Aaron had a basketball game that Laura and little sis Ashlee came to and cheered him on. He played well, and thanks to the cheering of Laura and Ashlee he scored the last second three pointer to win the game but they forgot there was still five seconds left on the clock... the opposing team hail mary'd it down the court and got a final second lay up to win by one... sad... I felt like a Phoenix Sun... oh well... Life goes on, got to love church ball. Enjoy the recent pics:

Beautiful laura and baby Jack


Aaron getting ready to drive the lane


Aaron scanning the court

9 comments:

Michele said...

That is funny! Dave gave up church ball long ago when he punched the wall and broke a finger instead of swearing. Oh well. Sorry about your loss. Cool news aboug baby Jack though! Yay!

Tracy Elder said...

So glad you finally updated your blog. Are you guys excited or what about being parents?!?!?!

See you in a few weeks :)

Ainges said...

Lo-Dawg!
I can't believe it, you are married and prego! And I am assuming this is the boy you were telling me about last time I saw you(a long time ago!) I am so happy for you. Your life seems sweet. And your having a boy on top of everything... its the best. I love having my baby boy around. I am so glad you found me, now we can keep in touch better. Yeah!

The Clarks said...

Lo! I love your blog! I look at it all the time, but I have yet to leave a comment...sorry:) I am so excited for you to have your baby! You are so cute pregnant...and very small might I add. If you want to see pics of me when I was 7 months pregnant, just let me know and I will email you a pic! It was unreal! By the way.....where did you get that shirt you are wearing with the hat??? I am in love with it! I am glad that it is so easy for us to keep in touch! love ya!

angela hardison said...

Laura! Hello. Gosh, you are a cute pregnant lady. I have a feeling I'm just going to be a fat blob... maybe that's why I'm putting it off... jk. I'm glad I found your blog; it's been ages since I've seen/talked to you!

tenszczur said...

What's up Aaron?! Good to hear from you and scope the blog. The suns comment was right on, they drive me crazy. Congrats on the baby!

Kassey said...

Hey Aaron long time not talk or see. I found your blog and you and your wife are so cute!! Good luck with the end of the pregnancy!! Kassey Elder Nell

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

oh my goodness laura! its been a long time! we do need to go to lunch and catch up.. you look darling pregnant! im relaly excited for you guys!

The Clarks said...

lo! here is my address. 857 W. Columbia Lane #28 provo, ut 84604. When is your shower???